I was so happy to have Overnight Guests!
to her son Ben. He left for Iraq yesterday! Please pray for our troops!
We ate, played Wii and stayed up late talking in the library!


I can't believe these are the only photos I took of their overnight visit! Ed,
you're the Man! You still treat your wife like a Newlywed! Not to many men
still open the car doors for their wives!












Edward, a Man/Pastor I so respect! Thanks for your Godly Wisdom!
You are a man of Integrity!

Jonathan! Love this boy! We are a lot alike too. We both are pretty competitive when
it comes to games! Thanks Jonathan for the fun evening of Wii!

This is one Woman who truly is a Proverbs 31 Woman!

....And then they had to leave :( Please Visit again SOON!

The snow kept falling, for most of the day. It was so white out there that a RED color
caught my eye! There were 10 or so Cardinals out back searching for food. I
quickly filled our "Pops Bird Feeder" Most of the photos were taken from inside.
At the end of my photo shoot, I opened the back door and much to my surprise,
they didn't fly away! I guess they were Hungry!
ps..although i used photo shop on some of these photos, I did not enhance the
red color of the Cardinals! That's the way they came out of the camera! Amazing!


Creation Testifies of the Creator
"Ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind." (Job 12:7-10)

I love RED!

I love how this Cardinal sat there and stared at me!







1 comment:
Love great pics,,<3 Love you
Post a Comment