Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Teachers!


We have two teachers in our family.
Jennifer & Danielle!
Jennifer teaches in a Christian School
and Danielle teaches in a Public School.
Dad and I are very proud of you two! 
We know your students are very
blessed to have such great
Teachers!


Video of Jen's Classroom

8 comments:

KK said...

Your class rooms look great! The kids probably love you guys!

KK said...

cute music!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Good luck to all going back to school....I know you guys will be favorites amongst the kiddos

[Kelly] said...

LOve it! great pics! So excited for Jen and Danielle! I wish they were my teachers :)

Anonymous said...

Treece great Job , Good Luck to Jen ,and Danielle your class rooms look great... Have fun, enjoy The Kids they will need you ;o) Love always Auntie Laura

DD said...

Jen's room looked great. I like that area she has set up with the carpet, it looks like a play area. It took me forever to watch the videos because of my connection, but it was WELL worth it!! Thanks for putting those together for us!

DD said...

I fogot to mention britt and kelly are troopers for helping BOTH of us out!

tessa said...

wow! two teachers and two nurses! I guess Britt is bound to blaze a new job trail... :) love the pictures! your daughters are so beautiful!