Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hilma & Punxsutawney Phil

Happy 81st Birthday to Dan's Mom, Hilma Loraine Kovlak! She was born on February 2, 1929!
If you ask Dan, what kind of a Mother she was, he'd say "a Great One!" He loves her and
she loves her Bald Headed BABY!

FYI
Punxsutawney Phil is the best-known groundhog! On February 2nd he makes his annual weather prediction. We find out how long our winter will be and when we should expect the first day of spring. Phil saw his shadow, which means six more weeks of winter!

Hilma Loraine Sterbinsky Kovlak



Photo Credits : Dan

Katelyn, Jennifer & Grand-mama

Mikey giving Grand-mama Lovins!



I love watching Christopher interact with Dan's Mom. He's always encouraging and lets Grand-mama know she's a pretty lady! Chris will you tell me that when I'm 81!!!



We all love Al's Pizza!

Our Favorite "Margarita"

Christopher & Mommy

Love this Happy Birthday! Listen close, it wishes Hilma a Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

[Kelly] said...

FUN I wish i was there!! Gram was so cute!