93 Years Old!
Happy Birthday Dad
I Love You!
To be your kid fills
my heart with happiness!
I wish the photo below was in color.
My father has the most amazing
blue eyes!
Ephesians 6:1-4 Children, obey your parents in the Lord,
for this is right. “Honor your father and mother”
(this is the first commandment with a promise), “that
it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.”

Everyone Loves Grandpa Marguy!
and Marguy Chins!

A special thanks to my sister Laura! My Dad lives with her.
She is patient, loving and generous, just what my Dad needs! Thanks
Laura for the great care you give to Dad!
I'm grateful for you!
Proverbs 11:25 - The generous person will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered.

I Dedicate This Video to
You Dad!
The Happy Birthday Song!
One of Dad's favorite songs to sing is,
You Are My Sunshine!



1 comment:
Love this guy.
Post a Comment