Monday, August 6, 2007

Fun with Pops & Granny

Pops was trying to get some hugs during
Katelyn's pedicure! She's almost 5 year's
old and shares a birthday with Aunt
Kelly, both born on Sept 29.

Katelyn's pedicure in progress.
She wanted her toes to look like mine!
I remember doing this when
I was in hairdressing school.....Fun!
Drying

Granny's & Kate's toes :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I get my nails toooooooo I love them they look Beautiful... Great job, looks like alot of fun..Love ya Aunt Laua\ra

Jennifer said...

Wow! I love the toes! I want mine painted when my bandage comes off!

Kristy Lynn said...

This is so sweet! These memories will last a lifetime!

Paul Martin said...

Hey Terri, Just saw your comment in my Systems Engineering blog, which I hardly go into. Our family blog, farmview family is at farmviewer.blogspot.com.

Love your pictures and your blog. You may want to try out Picasa. When I have a lot of pictures to share I use it to create those neat slide shows. Check it out.

See you around.