Monday, August 13, 2007

More Weekend Fun!

Kelly graduated with these girls. They love getting together to cook dinner. The house smells like a restaurant when they cook! They gave Kelly a nice send off. Kelly leaves for college tomorrow.

I'm going to miss you Kellis!

A Bunch of Crocs!
All our grandchildren now own Crocs!
Annabelle Grace, our youngest granddaughter
is the only one missing in the photo.
She owns pink Crocks!

Kara tried on Poodies Christmas gift. It's called The Full Armor of God. He will play and learn about God's protection for Spiritual Battle. Each piece represents a different bible truth. The helmet of Salvation. The Sword of the Spirit. Breastplate of Righteousness, Shield of Faith and the Gospel of Peace Shin Guards. This truth is found in the bible in the book of Ephesians 6:13-18 Check it out, it's all in there!



In honor of Micah, we bought Poodie Orange Crocs!
Kate & Tigger

Poodie testing his new Crocs!

Kara Nicole at Brewsters


Poodie loved seeing the planes close up!

We had lunch at the airport too!


4 comments:

Maria said...

Terry,

Love catching up on your family with the blog. Your pics are great!

Love,

Maria

Anonymous said...

Kara's ice cream looks good! love the crocs!

DD said...

Ya Kara's Ice Cream looked so cool!! Congrats to KELLY! She'll love college!

Kristy Lynn said...

I love the pictures! They are beautiful...I also love Kellys tan! Where can I get one of those?