Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Visit with the Hilmster!

Yesterday we took Hilma to Dr Azizkhan's
office. He used to be my doctor when I lived in
Pennsylvania. He's so nice! After Hilma's visit
Jen and I took her to the Pennsylvania Bakery.
They sell one of my favorite cookies, the
Chinese Almond, so good!
Dr Azizkhan
Jen & Hilma in the Seating area
Click on the picture below to see the
Chinese Almond cookie, Jen is holding it.
Mikes & Grandma-ma

Gazing at the cakes as they spin by

5 comments:

DD said...

Wow looks so good!

Kristy Lynn said...

Oh those cookies look SO good.

Grandma Hilma is so lucky to have you girls to treat her!

Anonymous said...

Hilma looks Fantastic, God Bless her.. Goodies looks great... I think I would like this place ;o)always Laura

KK said...

Oh my gosh...that is Dramatic!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

mmmmmmmmmmm cookies!