Over the next few weeks I'll be posting more fun
with the Grand kids.I've had some of them for 6 weeks!
When school starts we hardly get to see them,
so I'm taking advantage of the free time!
Katelyn Elizabeth
Kara Nicole
Michael


Pops has a special way of making them smile!

The fishtail braid done by Aunt Kelly

These two are goofy together. The did their own hair!
They each have 4 pigtails LOL!

Dan took the kiddos to the
Redskins Training Camp. Every year
KPMG has a group that attend!
Dan works for KPMG
(http://www.kpmg.com/)

A gift for me! Dan knows I love Flowers, actually
he does too! He bought these for me yesterday :)
Doesn't he kind of look like a secret service man?
Thanks Dan, I love YOU!
Kara Nicole
Michael

Pops has a special way of making them smile!
The fishtail braid done by Aunt Kelly
These two are goofy together. The did their own hair!They each have 4 pigtails LOL!

Dan took the kiddos to the Redskins Training Camp. Every year
KPMG has a group that attend!
Dan works for KPMG
(http://www.kpmg.com/)

A gift for me! Dan knows I love Flowers, actually he does too! He bought these for me yesterday :)
Doesn't he kind of look like a secret service man?
Thanks Dan, I love YOU!





5 comments:
I love the pictures! They are beautiful. Uncle Danny is such a great Grandpa!!!! He's always got the kids laughing. So sweet.
Oh my word those are such great pictures! did you color Kara's eyes more blue in the pic of her alone? So pretty!
No touch up on Kara's eyes, that's the real deal. Her eyes are beautiful!
mom
Beautiful pictures Boy Dan all thses Beautiful Ladies you are a lucky man... And not to forget those Hansome grandsons... Awesome , Look like fun had by all Love Laura
Awww...you are the best granny ever! I want to be like you when I grow up and do all sorts of fun things with my grandkids!
love you,
helen
Post a Comment