Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday To My Grandson

Happy Birthday Joshua Daniel AKA Poodie!
Pops & Granny Love YOU!

The night Joshua was born was a fast one! Karen left for the hospital and we followed within 45 minutes. Since Karen's first birth was long we took our time. We got a call in the elevator! I heard a baby crying over the phone! I couldn't believe it! He was a fast birth, Thank God! I'll never forget his cute little face the first time I saw him!

Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers. Proverbs 17:6
His first birthday video

Joshua loves airplanes. I took this photo of him, watching them fly by, in our backyard!

What a Ham!
Love his long hair!

Taken at our Outer Banks Vacation

Daddy & Joshy
J
oshy Loves Trains!


Tonsil Surgery!

Photo Credits to Karen on this winter photo!

Apple Picking

OBX and the Poodie Lip everyone loves!

Cousins Annabelle & Joshy





Mustache Fun

Karen, how old was he in this video? Too cute!

4 comments:

[Kelly] said...

POODIE is so cute! I love the videos!!

NAVYMOMX2 said...

Awe , What a cutie pie. Love his smile ... Happy Birhtday Poodie <3

KK said...

Great pic! What a cute kid!!! He was about 15 or 16 months in that video!

TK said...

my favorite is his poodie pout lips!