I BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE BEST GIFT GOD HAS EVER GIVEN TO MEN. ALL THE GOOD FROM THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD IS COMMUNICATED TO US THROUGH THIS BOOK. - ABRAHAM LINCOLN
That was high drama LOL! It looks like they will have a great time!
I can't believe how nice their dorm is!
DRAMA! peach loves it!
Good luck Kelly! I love the pics!
Treece!What are you going to do with our your baby girl!??! Maybe adopt :)xxoo
Study hard have lots of fun, Cograts on another big step in life ... Love you Aunt Laura ,
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
6 comments:
That was high drama LOL! It looks like they will have a great time!
I can't believe how nice their dorm is!
DRAMA! peach loves it!
Good luck Kelly! I love the pics!
Treece!
What are you going to do with our your baby girl!??! Maybe adopt :)
xxoo
Study hard have lots of fun, Cograts on another big step in life ... Love you Aunt Laura ,
Post a Comment