Sunday, August 12, 2007

Our Baby Girl Turned 34 today!

Jennifer weighed in at 5 pounds 14 ounces and was 19 and a half inches long! She was a quick delivery too! 5 months old

Jennifer (3 years old), Dan, Karen & our dog Jessie
Kindergarten Picture





Christopher & Mommy Proud Parents


The Oldest and Youngest
Brittany & Jennifer



Katelyn & Mommy

Jennifer with the kiddos, BJ,

Christopher, Michael & Katelyn

Jennifer's Wacky Husband :)
Thanks for all the "Belly Laughs" Brian!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady , Hey Jen told me yesterday she was 29? Looks like you had a great Day take care Love ya Aunt L

Kristy Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JENNIFER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

AND MANY MANY MORE KIDS....I MEAN MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS :)
xxoo
KL

DD said...

Looks like a great party! Wish I were there!:-(

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Jen!!! I love you and so love your children!! Just seeing your pics brings me joy!!! You look beautiful -- you have the most gorgeous smile!!! I love you Jen!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jenifer!!!

I love this page your mom did -- I kinda felt like I was there! God bless you Jen -- you look gorgeous =- I love your smile -- I cannot help but smile when I see you smile!! Seeing y ou and your adorabele family brings me joy!

thank you! I love you Jen!!!